Quality Assurance Inspector
Responsible for inspectingparts using approved inspection techniques.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Create finished goods bar code label
- Manufacturing receiving inspection.
- Part layout inspection.( PPAP, ISIR, APQP )
- First piece inspection.
- Operation of scale to verify part counts.
- Patrol inspections.
- Use statistical process controls.
- Last piece inspection.
- Assist in calibration functions.
- Final audit inspection.
- Participation in corrective or preventive action teams.
- Basic math.
- Ability to use a computer in Word and Excel.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to use calipers, protractor, micrometer, specialized gaging and CMM after training.
- Ability to grasp training agendas quickly and retain knowledge.
- Ability to communicate and be a team member.
- Reliability concerning attendance and punctuality.
- Multilimb Coordination and manual dexterity allowing lifting capabilities up to fifty pounds.
- Support of the Safety Policy in day to day activities.
- Knowledge of appropriate ISO policies and procedures
Experience and Education
- High school diploma ( or GED or high school equivalence certificate )
In addition to listed duties, Management reserves the discretion to add or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at will.