Perform repair and preventive maintenance on equipment and building.
- Perform electrical testing and troubleshooting.
- Diagnose machine and equipment problems.
- Repair of stamping presses and related production equipment.
- Repair of tool room machines and equipment.
- Maintenance of building and infrastructure.
- New machine installation and machine upgrades.
- Understanding of mechanical systems.
- Skilled in electrical wiring and motor control systems.
- Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Knowledge of PLC programming including ladder principles
- Comprehension of preventive maintenance.
- Ability to grasp training agendas quickly and retain knowledge.
- Ability to communicate and be a team member.
- Reliability concerning attendance and punctuality.
- Multilimb Coordination and manual dexterity allowing lifting capabilities up to fifty pounds.
- Support of the Safety Policy in day to day activities.
- Knowledge of appropriate ISO policies and procedures
Experience and Education
- High school diploma ( or GED or high school equivalence certificate )
In addition to listed duties, Management reserves the discretion to add or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at will.