Operate metal stamping press and related equipment
- Support of the Safety Policy in day to day activities.
- Ability to operate press in accordance with machine and part specific instructions
- Monitor automatic feed of coil fed machines. If applicable.
- Perform scheduled quality assurance checks per instructions
- Basic math.
- Ability to operate calipers, protractor, or specialized gaging equipment after training.
- Ability to make part to part comparisons as a means of monitoring part conformance.
- Ability to follow written, oral, and illustrated process instructions.
- Ability to grasp training agendas quickly and retain knowledge.
- Ability to manage time and multitask.
- Reliability concerning attendance and punctuality.
- Multilimb Coordination and manual dexterity allowing lifting capabilities up to fifty pounds. Support of the Safety Policy in day to day activities.
- Knowledge of appropriate ISO policies and procedures
Experience and Education
- High school diploma ( or GED or high school equivalence certificate )
- Journeyman status preferred.
In addition to listed duties, Management reserves the discretion to add or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at will.